NOTE: Pre-release versions not eligible for high-score considerations.
xRC Simulator v9.0a_pre2
|Windows x64 (zipped exe)||112MB|
|Mac OSX (zip)||169MB|
|Linux x64 (zip)||219MB|
|Linux Server x64 (zip)
(for servers without graphics cards)
This marks a major upgrade under the hood: new version of Unity and physics engine. Previous games/robots may experience slight change in behavior. Please report any required fixes/tunings: this may take some time to clean out all minor bugs. The new software version promises faster frame-rate and physics handling.
- Power Play added –
- Simple vertical-slides bot for testing/playing included
- At this time rule enforcement not implemented (will be shortly).
- There will be some balancing required for making the cones robust and not bog-down the physics engine. Please report any issues (with pictures please) on the Discord channel.
- Spin-Up options-menu fixed to allow disabling of push-back wall
- Ability to lower player count for tournament mode added
- Linux Server – added console commands
v9.0a_pre2 – A boat lot of bug fixes, networking fixed up, tuning, etc…